What is your return policy?
We want you to be happy with your purchases! We will gladly accept returns of items that are unused or faulty and exchange them for new items or issue a refund. Return requests must be received within 7 days of receipt of merchandise. Please download the following Return Authorization Form, fill it out and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a return is authorized, we will send you a Return Authorization Number (RA#) The RA# and completed Return Authorization Form must be enclosed along with original proof of purchase with the merchandise being returned. Returned merchandise must be wrapped and packaged in the same condition as it was shipped to the buyer from Nest Studio. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and shipments should be shipped with tracking and insurance. Please note the following:
- 1)Nest Studio is not responsible for the payment of the return shipping, unless the product is faulty or defective. However, if you are exchanging an item for another one, the new item will be shipped back to you for free.
- 2)Further, free shipping back to you on an exchange item is only valid for the first exchange, any future swaps on the same original purchase will be solely the customers responsibility in full, you pay all forms of shipping.
- 3)All international customers should contact us regarding customs clearance and shipping policies before shipping.
- 4)Nest Studio is not responsible for any damaged or lost product as a result of a return.
- 5)Returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Why is your hardware so expensive?
Each piece is machined and polished by hand. Because we are small outfit, we produce limited runs of all of our items and take quality control very seriously. The detail and labor involved in producing our items dictates the price point that we must sell it at.
Why are there small differences from one piece to another?
Because each item is machined by hand and then hand polished sometimes the corners are not the same from piece to piece. The decorative screws are also hand tightened, so sometimes the screws align vertically and sometimes they align horizontally. This is the beauty of having a product that has some irregularities.
I'm having trouble installing my hardware. How can I get it to fit tightly?
We recommend that you install your hardware by first determining the number of holes needed and drilling a pilot hole or holes at the appropriate distance with a 1/8" drill bit. To avoid chipping the surface of your cabinet, put some painters tape over the place where you intend to drill the hole and remove once the hole has been drilled.
Some of our pieces have a very small amount of threading because they are so shallow. We recommend that if your cabinet or drawer face is thinner than average, you use washers on the inside face of your cabinet between the wood and the screw head to make sure the hardware mounts tightly. The octagonal ring pull can be secured additionally by using epoxy to adhere it to the face of the cabinet after the holes have been drilled and a dry-mount test has been performed. We are happy to provide more screws for installation or walk you through mounting your hardware. For additional inquiries about installation, please email email@example.com.
Do you offer trade pricing?
Yes! We are happy to work with designers, retailers and trade showrooms. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about our trade partnerships.
Where can I see your hardware in person?
We are represented at several showrooms throughout the country and are working on getting more representation as we speak. Check out our list of showrooms here. And email us at email@example.com to find out if there is a local rep who can show you our products.
Do you warranty your products?
Nest Studio warrants that its products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. At their discretion, Nest Studio will repair or replace the defective product with the same model (or an equivalent model if an identical model is unavailable).This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Failure due to incorrect installation, failure to follow mounting instructions or use of a product in a manner for which it was not intended.
2. Metal deterioration caused by exposure to atmospheric conditions beyond Nest Studio’s control.
3. Reasonable wear and tear.
Please note that some of our hardware has a living finish and as such, will patina over time, enhancing each piece with the beautiful and unique character reflective of hand finishing. It is for this reason that finishes are not covered by our warranty.